Official website of Arceus

We are a young clan who are looking for active, experienced players.
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 Our clan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lance<S>
Mr. Death himself
Mr. Death himself
avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2008-01-03
Age : 24
Location : Forepark

PostSubject: Our clan   Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:20 am

This clan is boring like hell only 6 guys are in it, i have never up link online we never do clanwars.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crunky
Hider
Hider
avatar

Posts : 36
Join date : 2008-01-06
Age : 26
Location : Limburg

PostSubject: Re: Our clan   Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:35 pm

/1 silent
Back to top Go down
View user profile
d4rk_link
Hunter
Hunter
avatar

Posts : 90
Join date : 2008-01-05
Age : 27
Location : Veldhoven!

PostSubject: Re: Our clan   Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:12 am

Lance<S> wrote:
This clan is boring like hell only 6 guys are in it, i have never up link online we never do clanwars.

ok, now this clan is dead to. you guys f˙cked nevereo up, you guys f˙cked damned up, you guys f˙cked arceus up and now i say f˙ck you guys to. never able to make a clan.

screw you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LMAO
Extincted
Extincted


Posts : 6
Join date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Our clan   Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:37 pm

d4rk_link wrote:
Lance<S> wrote:
This clan is boring like hell only 6 guys are in it, i have never up link online we never do clanwars.

ok, now this clan is dead to. you guys f˙cked nevereo up, you guys f˙cked damned up, you guys f˙cked arceus up and now i say f˙ck you guys to. never able to make a clan.

screw you.
love You Too afro
Nevereo was cool (maybe cause darklink wasn't in it clown )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
d4rk_link
Hunter
Hunter
avatar

Posts : 90
Join date : 2008-01-05
Age : 27
Location : Veldhoven!

PostSubject: Re: Our clan   Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:15 pm

eum favoloso don't you even know everybody hates you exept the people in forsaken and yes even there are some people that know that your a weak player with no skills.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LMAO
Extincted
Extincted


Posts : 6
Join date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Our clan   Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:24 am

d4rk_link wrote:
eum favoloso don't you even know everybody hates you exept the people in forsaken and yes even there are some people that know that your a weak player with no skills.
LMAO atleast some people love me afro
most important thing is: the girls love me Cool
and btw, its not skills that matters, it's about how to win without skills Cool
That's something you should know Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
d4rk_link
Hunter
Hunter
avatar

Posts : 90
Join date : 2008-01-05
Age : 27
Location : Veldhoven!

PostSubject: Re: Our clan   Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:36 am

I can't belive it? someone else understands that skills are not so important wtf. It's just the one with best stats that win.

ps: the girls like you? they freaking hate you cause your a goatfucking asshole.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Our clan   

Back to top Go down
 
Our clan
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» New CLAN : Brutes_NeVeR_DIE
» Clan | Die alten Haudegen
» Neuer beginner Clan Apocalyptic Vendetta!
» (?┤?`)? CLAN WHOA ?(┤?`)?
» JOIN MY CLAN AND GET XP POINTS FROM THE LEADER

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Official website of Arceus :: Arceus :: Questions/Advise-
Jump to: