Official website of Arceus

We are a young clan who are looking for active, experienced players.
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 Thimerit says: "Hi!"

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
d4rk_link
Hunter
Hunter
avatar

Posts : 90
Join date : 2008-01-05
Age : 27
Location : Veldhoven!

PostSubject: Re: Thimerit says: "Hi!"   Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:52 pm

Thimerit wrote:
Ugh, Learn to read for gods sake.

I said I MIGHT join the clan, in the first post I said: I'll see how far I get.

It doesn't point anything that I join for sure. And in some other topic I said: "If the test proves Arceus worthy." I ment with this that even though I passed the test, I might not join, it was up to the one who tested me. Sure it was a nice fight, but not enough to convince me.

Now Dark, your problem is that I "backstabbed" you and this clan? I'm afraid you're the one pointing a wrong finger because: I never frikking admitted that there was 100% chance that I would join after the test.

For gods sake, learn to read, and don't be so stubborn even though you're wrong. What are you trying to prove anyway!?

That you write crap out of your fingers and talk to much.
and btw your little sub forsakae is dead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thimerit
Victim
Victim
avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Thimerit says: "Hi!"   Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:06 am

I gave someone else the position to see over the subclan, so I am no longer responsible, because I got asked as a knight for the main clan.

Funny thing is, if that's total crap, then why don't you have any good argument anymore? Oh that's right, because you are out of arguments.

Edit: I'm weak? Lmao, I have to hear that again lol! (@Forsaken Forum)
I can be nice, but I don't have to be nice to people who are way too bigheaded.. I hope you have a good future, as long as you don't meet me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
d4rk_link
Hunter
Hunter
avatar

Posts : 90
Join date : 2008-01-05
Age : 27
Location : Veldhoven!

PostSubject: Re: Thimerit says: "Hi!"   Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:52 pm

you canot be nice and my futur is ok, you should think about yours cause your 24/7 behind your computer, what you do now is for the rest of your life and your waisting it by 24/7 forum posting and gaming.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lance<S>
Mr. Death himself
Mr. Death himself
avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2008-01-03
Age : 24
Location : Forepark

PostSubject: Re: Thimerit says: "Hi!"   Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:15 pm

wtf waar gaat dit allemaal om
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thimerit
Victim
Victim
avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Thimerit says: "Hi!"   Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:00 am

Lmao, you don't know me at all, if you did, then you knew I would be tanking my computer 24/7.
However, l like socializing so that why I hang around forums and other things, unlike you.

So, these are just punky insults, lol. Have fun, if you feel better by making them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LMAO
Extincted
Extincted


Posts : 6
Join date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Thimerit says: "Hi!"   Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:35 pm

GAAAAYY!
Look how pathetic this moron is Laughing

Back to top Go down
View user profile
d4rk_link
Hunter
Hunter
avatar

Posts : 90
Join date : 2008-01-05
Age : 27
Location : Veldhoven!

PostSubject: Re: Thimerit says: "Hi!"   Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:13 pm

lol that's bartek on my acount but anyway he still owns you to and your warrior got horrible stats and ofcourse your still weak.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thimerit
Victim
Victim
avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Thimerit says: "Hi!"   Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:45 am

If hate [Forsaken] so much, then why had you signed up not so long ago?

vDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
d4rk_link
Hunter
Hunter
avatar

Posts : 90
Join date : 2008-01-05
Age : 27
Location : Veldhoven!

PostSubject: Re: Thimerit says: "Hi!"   Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:49 pm

Thimerit wrote:
If hate [Forsaken] so much, then why had you signed up not so long ago?

vDD

don't start talking dumb if you don't know anything. Bartek a friend of mine did sign up for forsaken on my acount, ofcourse when I saw this I told orgus to decline. He sometimes does stupid things.

and forsaken don't suck, you and favoloso suck thats all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thimerit
Victim
Victim
avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Thimerit says: "Hi!"   Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:41 pm

I'm the great sucking machine, you bet! =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
d4rk_link
Hunter
Hunter
avatar

Posts : 90
Join date : 2008-01-05
Age : 27
Location : Veldhoven!

PostSubject: Re: Thimerit says: "Hi!"   Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:39 pm

Thimerit wrote:
I'm the great sucking machine, you bet! =D

Yes go ahead show that your even more stupid than I though with those cinds of answers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LMAO
Extincted
Extincted


Posts : 6
Join date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Thimerit says: "Hi!"   Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:21 am

d4rk_link wrote:
lol that's bartek on my acount but anyway he still owns you to and your warrior got horrible stats and ofcourse your still weak.
that's because of my stats smartass Idea
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thimerit
Victim
Victim
avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Thimerit says: "Hi!"   Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:10 am

Dark, want to 1 v 1 sometime? I'm hungry, lmao. Let's see how good you can whine!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
d4rk_link
Hunter
Hunter
avatar

Posts : 90
Join date : 2008-01-05
Age : 27
Location : Veldhoven!

PostSubject: Re: Thimerit says: "Hi!"   Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:31 am

Thimerit wrote:
Dark, want to 1 v 1 sometime? I'm hungry, lmao. Let's see how good you can whine!

We already did that and you got served.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thimerit
Victim
Victim
avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Thimerit says: "Hi!"   Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:20 pm

Wtf? We never dueled oO

Then show me the screeny... -.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
d4rk_link
Hunter
Hunter
avatar

Posts : 90
Join date : 2008-01-05
Age : 27
Location : Veldhoven!

PostSubject: Re: Thimerit says: "Hi!"   Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:27 pm

Thimerit wrote:
Wtf? We never dueled oO

Then show me the screeny... -.-

screen my victory on you? my prtscrn button would rot away when I do that.
and you didn't forget I owned you so you don't need a pic for that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thimerit
Victim
Victim
avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Thimerit says: "Hi!"   Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:33 pm

Then if you own me so much, lets have 'another' match?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Thimerit says: "Hi!"   

Back to top Go down
 
Thimerit says: "Hi!"
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Hasbro "Mega" Toy sale, Homebush
» Thinkaway's "Collectors" Toy Story Figures
» Atropos Studios now "Obsolete" ???
» The "Arrival" Thread!
» Beware of "Bukowski"

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Official website of Arceus :: Arceus :: Clan Recruitment.-
Jump to: